This online course covers everything you need to know about how to use WordPress for eCommerce! It covers how to create your own custom website and online store, how to create a logo for your brand, how to create products, and so much more. The eCommerce website is also fully mobile responsive, so it looks great on any device! So even if you don’t know a single thing about making websites, eCommerce, or design, this course will show you step-by-step How to Build an Online Store with WordPress in just over an hour. And the best part? No coding skills required! Anyone can follow along and create a beautiful eCommerce website.
Professional web developers will charge you anywhere from $3,000 – $5,000 to design a functioning website and then charge for additional hours making changes because it didn’t come out the way you envisioned it. So instead I created this free course to show you how to make a WordPress website the way YOU want it and save your hard earned money.
Why? Because I know what it’s like to get lost in a world of information and only so much time on your hands. If that’s you, then you’re in the right place!
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to create a stunning eCommerce website that’s 100% mobile responsive.
- How to get your own unique domain for your website.
- How to design your own logo for FREE (no software necessary)
- How to secure your very own web hosting plan.
- How to visually customize your eCommerce website with WordPress and make it your own.
- How to create a header, footer, clickable buttons, and menus.
- How to create products. (4 Different Types: Simple, Variable, Grouped, and Affiliate.)
- How to create product categories and organize your inventory.
- How to set up your payment methods for both Stripe (Credit Card) and Paypal.
- Set up shipping methods, customer tools, and much more!
- No prior website building knowledge or coding skills required!
- You will need to purchase a domain name and web hosting from HostGator during this course.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners that don’t have any experience and want a professional online store.
- Online entrepreneurs who need an eCommerce website for their business.
- Freelancers who need an eCommerce website to sell their services.
- Beginners looking to make eCommerce or Web Development into a professional career.
- Artists, photographers, journalists, or other creative individuals that need an attractive online presence to sell their work.
- 20 Lectures
- 1.5 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: WordPress, eCommerce , Websites Development
- Instructed by: Dale McManus
- Platform: Udemy