Learn the basics fundamentals and programming techniques required for building fully functional Augmented Reality Apps.
So what is Augmented Reality?
Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are “augmented” by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
In Augmented Reallity the real view is modified by a computer (Smartphone in this case). Augmented reality enhances one’s current perception of reality, whereas in contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one. Augmentation techniques are basically performed in real time,
Power of Augmented Reality
I came across Augmented Reality in 2015 after watching a video of Animal Models on augmented on an image. I was fascinated to know that such technology actually exists. So I started researching on different Augmented Reality platform. Vuforia platform seemed very promising as developers all over the World have used Vuforia for developing Augmented Reality apps.
I learned Vuforia and after that started freelancing on augmented reality services. It literally gave an upward push to my freelancing career there and then. It still has a lot of potential in the IT services market. I worked for a few years providing these services where I built a lot of augmented reality applications for clients in USA, UK and many other countries. These included interactive explained apps, live magazines, construction animations in AR and many more.
Course Content and Overview
This course is designed for students interested in creating Augmented Reality apps. No high-fi coding experience is required; all you need a little bit experience of Unity 3D with C# is an Android or iOS device for testing your Augmented Reality apps.
You can check my Paid course of Unity 3D if you want to become Unity Pro.
What you will learn
- Intro & Basics of Augmented Reality
- Introduction of Vuforia
- How to use Vuforia with Unity 3D
- How to create image database
- Playing Video on Image Targets
- Multiple Image targets augmentation using cloud recognition
- Playing multiple videos on image targets with Cloud recognition
Who is the target audience?
- Computer programming students interested in C# programming for building Augmented Reality applications
- Unity Developers interested in Augmented Reality platforms
- Anyone who wants to develop their own AR Applications
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand different forms of Augmented Reality and their applications
- Students will create AR apps by writing codes in C# programming language
- Build Augmented Reality Apps from scratch for Android & iPhone
- A Windows or Mac Computer system
- Android SmartPhone or an iPhone
- Basic programming knowledge will be of Great help
- Basic Unity 3D knowledge
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Vuforia Developers
- Beginner Unity3D Students
- 9 Lectures
- 1 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Augmented Reality, Unity 3D, Developement, Free Udemy Courses
- Instructed by: Mir Imad Ahmed
- Platform: Udemy