Try Django 1.9 Tutorial Series (Last Updated: Oct-2016)
Three project tutorials to help you launch your project this month. This course teaches you the basics of Django by building an Advanced and Modern Blog; the #1 Web Framework written in Python.
Create a Blog with Try Django 1.9 + Advancing the Blog
Learn Django Rest Framework in Blog API section to build a powerful RESTful API service.
Django is awesome and very simple to get started. Step-by-step tutorials are to help you understand the workflow, get you started doing something real, then it is our goal to have you asking questions… “Why did I do X?” or “How would I do Y?” These are questions you wouldn’t know to ask otherwise. Questions, after all, lead to answers.
This is an Ad-Free Version of the Try Django 1.9 Tutorial Series from our Coding Entrepreneurs Youtube Channel. High Res Video Downloads are also included.
Furthermore, we teach you how to launch on a live hosting service called Heroku.
Over 200,000 students are currently learning from our courses.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a Django Blog
- Learn Markdown into Django Integration
- Learn Django Rest Framework for RESTful API Design
- Grit & Persistance
- HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus (not required)
- Python knowledge is a plus (not required)
Who is the target audience?
- Python Beginners
- Django Beginners & Advanced users (for API Design)
- Anyone looking to learn Full Stack Development
- 147 Lectures
- 20 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Python, Django, Web Developement, Developement, Free Udemy Courses
- Instructed by: Justin Mitchel
- Platform: Udemy