Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Workshop! Here you’ll be able to follow along with our series that covers everything you’ll need to know to get started with your Raspberry Pi and start making awesome projects. My name is Michael from Core Electronics and I’m an electronics enthusiast with particular interest in embedded electronics. As we progress through the workshops, you’ll find helpful material next to each video – these could be code snippets, commands to issue, circuits to build, or links to other resources.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about the Raspberry Pi ecosystem
- How to program with Python
- Use the GPIO to interface with other hardware / sensors / electronics
- Learn how to write Shell scripts
- How to schedule tasks and applications
- How to make desktop applications with graphical user interfaces
- Learn how to use a Raspberry Pi within the “Internet of Things”
- Have a passion to learn how to use Raspberry Pi as a Maker
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is compelled to use a Raspberry Pi for more than *just a computer*
- 29 Lectures
- 3.5 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Raspberry Pi, Robotics, Internet of Things, electronic.
- Instructed by: Core Electronics
- Platform: Udemy