Interested in creating VR games with Unity but don’t know where to start? In this course we’ll put together a simple game and cover the building process in Unity for all the main VR platforms:
- Google Cardboard (Android and iOS)
- Gear VR
- HTC Vive / OpenVR-compatible headsets (standing experience only)
The project you’ll be building is a flying platform demo where the player is transported to different destinations in a low-poly world.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create a low-poly flying platform experience
- Basic to intermediate Unity Skills
- You do not need a VR headset to enroll or complete this course
Who is the target audience?
- Game developers excited to expand into Virtual Reality
- 12 Lectures
- 2.5 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Virtual Reality, Unity 3D, Developement, Free Udemy Courses
- Instructed by: Pablo Farias Navarro, ZENVA Academy
- Platform: Udemy