It’s a struggle to self-study anything, let alone a language! Languages were created for the sole purpose of communicating with others. So, is it possible to self-study English online? Of course it is!
This course will help motivated self-studying English students learn how to effectively learn online. Learn how to set achievable goals, how to identify the right resources and how to create a study plan that will lead you to success. Downloadable PDF documents help guide you through the entire process.
If you’re at a loss on how to study English online, have no fears! This course is designed to help you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Follow the step-by-step process to learning online
- Set achievable language learning goals
- Identify the best resources
- Create a motivating study plan
- Students will need a printer to print out the PDF documents to guide them through the process
- Students will need the time and motivation to create their own personalized study plan
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for motivated people who would like to learn English online for any purpose
- This course is not meant for students who want one specific study methodology handed to them, but rather for those who are motivated enough to create their own personalized methodology
- 10 Lectures
- 0.5 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Languages, English, Free Udemy Courses
- Instructed by: Nikki Joslin
- Platform: Udemy