In this course by Paul Halliday, author of Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch and Master Ionic Native; we create a Shopping List application with Ionic 3 and Firebase.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete pattern(s) with AngularFire2
- Use the Observable pattern and RxJS
We use Firebase for our real-time database and authentication, as well as the latest release candidate which includes the modularisation of AngularFire2 into different modules.
Paul Halliday is a Progress Telerik Developer Expert, BSc (Hons) Computer Science @ UoS and a Google Accredited Mobile Site Professional. Paul releases daily videos on his YouTube channel.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create a Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete Application with Ionic and Firebase
- You should have NodeJS and the Ionic CLI installed
- You should have a basic understanding of Angular and Ionic
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create a cross platform mobile application with Ionic and Firebase
- 14 Lectures
- 44 Minutes
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: IONIC, CRUD, Firebase, App Developement
- Instructed by: Paul Halliday
- Platform: Udemy