The main features of that course:
1-Short and sufficient
2-No need for advanced electronics and programming skills
4-Mixed teaching tools including:
c-Real video testing
5-Materials easily available
6-Easy language used
7-Eye contact with the instructor
8-Robot tested under real conditions
9-Ability to apply your own touch
10-Multiple learning objectives reached including:
a-Learning how to work with arduino board and its supplements
b-Learning how to work with arduino software (programming)
c-Learning new physical concepts regarding motion
What am I going to get from this course?
- Students will satisfy their passion. They will be able to qualify to compete in science fair and robotics competitions.
- Be able to work with the basic electronic devices and have the basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge about robotics.
Who is the target audience?
- All people interested in robotics and DIY arduino projects including beginners, hobbyists and experts.
- 11 Lectures
- 1 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: No
- Subject: Arduino, Robotics, Robot.
- Instructed by: Ibrahim Yassine
- Platform: Udemy