Python has become very popular over the last few years. Its demand is booming in the job market. It is an important skill that is bound to open the doors of various exciting industries such as web application, home automation, data science, and many more. According to recent surveys, Python is one of the ‘most wanted’ and ‘most loved’ programming language. People who are not using Python already are starting to use it now.
Why chose this course?
- Get a broader and deeper understanding of Python.
- Be able to write professional Python code rivaled by a professional Python developer
- Help you develop a deeper love and understanding of Python and programming by developing good programming habits
We will start by getting Python installed on your computer.
Our wide range of topics includes:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Print Formatting
- Number Data Types
- Nested loops
- Conditional Loops
- Conditions (if elif else)
- Built-in Functions
- Custom Datatype
Who can benefit from this course?
- Beginners who have no experience with programming
- Programmers experienced in other programming languages who want to add Python programming to their skill set
- Programmers who are proficient in Python programming but want to brush up programming skills
So… how will this Python programming help me?
Right now Python is HOT! The demand for Python skills in the IT job market keeps growing and growing. If you want to pursue programming as a career, open new doors for you in the IT field, or give a boost to your existing career, then learning Python can help you achieve these goals.
Learning Python will help you in career enhancement and find lucrative job opportunities because it is the most requested skill in 2018!
There is no previous programming or Python experience required for this course. Even if you have never programmed a computer before this course, but are an expert in another programming language and want to study Python then sign up for this course as it will teach you how.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Students will be able to write and run python programs. they will get strong understanding of python working, fundamentals of python programming and will be able to create python programs.
- No prior Knowledge is required although a computer and Internet connection is required.
Who is the target audience?
- student who want to learn Python from the scratch.
- 14 Lectures
- 1.5 Hours
- Language: English
- Captions: Yes
- Subject: Python, Developement, Free Udemy Courses
- Instructed by: Ibrahim Jamil
- Platform: Udemy