This course will guide you (step by step) to build an Android app which uses SQLite database and SMS.
The project will be Voting App which contain different Android techniques such as Custom List View, SQLite, SMS, Design and Runtime permissions, Broadcast Receiver and so on.
It’s divided into five sections:
- Android Basics
- Android and SQLite
- Android and SMS
- Build Voting App (step by step)
- New Security Model
This course is useful for IT Developers, Students or any interested person in the web development field
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get a good idea about Android OS
- Build Android App with different screens
- Use different types of Views in Android App
- Create custom List View
- Connect Android App with SQLite database
- Send, Read and Receive SMS in a dynamic way
- Use different types of Security Model
- Build Voting App step by setp
- Basics of Programming and OOP
- Basics of Database and SQL statements
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for IT Students, developers or any interested person in Android Apps development who are looking to develop an interactive Android Apps
- 43 Lectures
- 6 Hours
- Language: Arabic
- Captions: No
- Subject: Android, Voting App, SQLite, Mobile App Developement
- Instructed by: Dhoyazan Adbo Othman
- Platform: Udemy